Advantages of a Ductless Air System
If you’ve been thinking there are only two practical ways to cool your house – central air or AC window units – you’re about to be pleasantly surprised.
Because for the past 15 years or so, you’ve had another opportunity just waiting to be discovered: ductless air (also known as a mini-split). It’s an indoor comfort system primarily designed for homes that can’t support air ducts, those with ducts in only some of the rooms, new additions, and other practical uses.
Here’s more to like about ductless air:
- Use them for AC only, or heating and cooling.
- A system can be designed for one room, your whole house, or anything in between.
- Use ductless air to boost warm and cool air in rooms that don’t get enough.
- They’re super energy efficient and easier to maintain than separate heating and cooling systems.
- Ductless systems feature remote control operation for your added convenience. .
Each ductless air system consists of:
- One or more outside condensing units
- Indoor wall units that distribute the conditioned air
- Each condensing unit can handle up to 5 wall blowers.
The more our customers hear and learn about ductless air, the more they want one for their home? How about you? Contact us today to learn more or request a free in-home comfort analysis and new system proposal.