Home Humidity Control System | Whole-House Humidity Control
Let’s Clear the Air…for Good!
If it’s summer and your AC system seems to be working okay but you’re going buggy over the humidity, you might be a candidate for a whole-house dehumidifier.
Whole-House Humidifier | Home Humidifier
Now, let’s spin the table 180 degrees which brings us to winter and the potential for overly dry indoor heat. As in, not ENOUGH humidity.
Once again, Correct Temp has the answer: a whole-house humidifier, one that’s correctly sized and expertly installed by one of our indoor air quality specialists. For starters, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings…that’s where the energy savings come from. Here’s what else you’ll enjoy:
- Your body won’t dry out, a condition that can cause dry, itchy skin, bloody noses, and more
- You’ll sleep better at night
- You’ll have less trouble with respiratory problems and be less likely to contract one
- Your wood furniture won’t dry out, shrink, or crack from a lack of moisture in the air
- You’ll simply feel more comfortable while the heat is on
For added comfort, lower energy costs, and improved indoor air quality, contact Correct Temp for more information about a whole-house humidity control solution for your home.
Whole-House Dehumidifier | Home Dehumidifier
The older the AC system, the less it can keep up with indoor humidity. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you need to replace your AC system to enjoy the kind of comfort you now miss. Perhaps all you need is a whole-house dehumidifier…one that works in tandem with your AC system to keep you both cool and dry for added comfort and lower utility bills.
Here’s what else a home dehumidifier can do for you:
- Prevent mold & mildew build-up
- Remove stuffy, musty odors
- Help provide relief from allergies and asthma
- Prevent wood from swelling and warping, including floors, doors, and musical instruments
- Prevent sticky floors and other indoor surfaces
One of the best parts of a whole-house dehumidifier? There’s no bulky, messy water bucket to empty and replace…the system does that for you.