Air Purifier | Home Air Filtration
Just Say “No” to Indoor Air Pollution and All the Problems It Can Cause.
According to the EPA, indoor air is twice as polluted as outdoor air on average, and can be up to 100 times more polluted.
The more tightly sealed the home, the greater the opportunity for indoor air pollution. That’s because the pollutants have less opportunity to escape. When the air is filled with dust, mold spores, pesticides, smoke by-products, and more, you’re vulnerable to a host of problems, including these:
- Coughing and sneezing
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Dizziness and headaches
- Upper respiratory congestion
- Wheezing and worsening asthma
- Fever, chills, and rashes
At Correct Temp, we offer several types of air filtration systems, with one just right for your home, air quality needs, and budget. Once installed inside your home’s duct work, it will immediately set out to accomplish the following:
- Remove more than 99% of airborne pollutants passing through your duct work during heating or cooling system operation
- Lower frequency and severity of respiratory health problems
- More efficient heating and cooling system operation
- Reduced energy costs
- Minimal maintenance required
- Added whole-house relief and comfort
For more information on our home air quality solutions so we can come up with the best possible fit for your home and family, contact Correct Temp today.